This one is for Kristin at Have A Shnick.com. Thanks for the request! It is always nice to know what you guys wanna see from me.
So of course on the day we are supposed to get a blizzard (which didn’t happen) I decided to make a salad, lol. This salad is hearty and full of flavor. Plus, it is super simple to prepare.
Kale Salad with Amy’s Woodstock Dressing
- 2 bunches of kale, de-stemmed and ripped into bite size pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan rock salt
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 pound shelled edamame
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds, roasted
- 1/2 cup of your favorite olives
- Amy’s Woodstock Salad Dressing, to taste
Prepare shelled edamame according to the package directions. While edamame cooks, prep kale. In a large bowl toss kale with Himalayan rock salt, and massage kale for a couple minutes until volume has reduced by about half.
Drain and rinse edamame with cold water. Combine kale, carrot, edamame, sunflower seeds and olives. Toss with Amy’s Woodstock Salad Dressing and serve.