Just an everyday easy meal. You will get dinner on the table quickly and it will taste yummy!
Orange Asparagus Pasta
Recipe veganized from Vitacost.com
- 8 oz. gluten free penne pasta
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast or vegan parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachios
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
While you are waiting for the pasta water to boil, prep asparagus and rest of ingredients.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Toss in asparagus for the last 2-3 minutes of cook time. Drain and rinse.
In a large bowl, gently toss all ingredients. And serve immediately.