Raw Vegan Cheesecake
Recipe based on a recipe by Blogilates
- 2 cups raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup dates, pitted
- 3 cups raw cashews (soaked overnight)
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 bag frozen raspberries
- 4-6 dates to taste
- 1/4 cup agave or more to taste and thickness desired
For crust, pulse walnuts and dates in food processor until you get a crumb like texture. Press into a pie pan.
For filling, blend all ingredients together in food processor until light and smooth. Pour into pie pan and place in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
About 10 minutes before you serve your cheesecake, blend all the ingreidants for sauce in the food processor until you get the consistency you want.
Cut a slice and top with sauce. Serve.